Nu Nu 1/ 24 BMW M6 2018 MACAU GP GT3 RACE WINNER
BMW M6 2018 MACAU GP GT3 RACE WINNER
The FIA GT World Cup is held annually and gathers GT3 racing drivers and machines to challenge the World Number One. The BMW M6 GT3 won the championship successfully in the 4th competition of the FIA GT World Cup held in 2018. The BMW Team Schnitzer finished on 2nd place in qualifying session, and conquered the Qualifying race and Main Race. The BMW M6 GT3 was glowing with the champion of the 2018 FIA GT World Cup.
This is a 1/24 scale unpainted assembly plastic model kit that reproduces the BMW M6 GT3, the winner of 2018 Macau FIA GT World Cup.
• Paint and Glue are not included.
• Reproduce the powerful body style in detail.
• The interior parts such as seat, dashboard, roll cage, and various types of equipment are reproduced finely.
• Detailed parts such as front grille, rear panel, real wing are reproduced realistically.
• Marking is car no.42 which won the 2018 FIA GT World Cup run by Augusto Farfus.
• The finish is about 206mm in length, 85mm in width.