A historic car in drag racing lore, the 1964 Dodge 330 Color Me GONE was built and driven by Chrysler transmission lab tech Roger Lindamood. Implanted with a 426 big block, the car could hit a 12 second quarter mile. AMT puts this kit on the starting line. It features white, clear and chrome parts with rubber tires. An illustrated instruction sheet assists assembly and a full color decal sheet rounds out the product.
- 1/25 scale, skill 2, paint & cement required
- Iconic drag racer
- Authentic detail inside and out
- Opening hood
- White, chrome and clear parts
- Goodyear drag slick rubber tires
- Newly tooled Torq Thrust racing rims