Tamiya 1/ 35 French Battle Tank B1 bis (w/Single Motor)
Pre-Order Now and we will dispatch your order the moment it becomes available.
Defender of the Republic
In May 1940, B1 bis tanks stood in the way of German armies determined to strike a crushing blow against France on her own soil. Introduced as an upgraded version of the original Char B1, which was developed in the nineteen twenties, the B1 bis entered production in 1937. The rivet-joined hull mounted a short-barreled 75mm howitzer, while a small, one-man turret carried a longer-barreled 47mm tank gun. The B1 bis was one of the most heavily armored tanks of its time, with plating that was 60mm thick in places, amply capable of defending against anti-tank fire such as that from 37mm PAK guns. The B1 bis could more than hold its own against individual German tanks, and was greatly feared by enemy soldiers who encountered it.
About the Model
- 1/35 scale assembly model of the French B1 bis is motorized to allow dynamic forward motion.
- Length: 192mm, width: 72mm.
- Realistically depicts tank's tall profile, 75mm gun and side armor panels covering suspension mechanisms.
- Pre-assembled motor and gearbox unit included.
- Comes with 1 commander figure and 4 French army marking options.
- Requires two R6/AA/UM3 batteries (1.5V) (separately sold).