Tamiya 1/ 48 German Steyr Type 1500A Kommandeurwagen
German Steyr Type 1500A Kommandeurwagen
Exclusive for High Ranking Officers
During WWII, many large sized German military vehicles were produced such as the German Steyr Type 1500A Kommandeurwagen. Divisional Commanders and Military Commanders and other high ranking officials used the Kommandeurwagen for official use. It could seat 5 people, both front and rear seat were made of leather, had 4 large doors, and a trunk at the back. The Kommandeurwagens were the legs of German high ranking officials and were used in various wars from Russia to North Africa.
About the Model
- This is a Plastic Model Assembly Kit
- Length 108mm、Has a rounded hood and trunk which gives its own individualistic style.
- Suspension has a full detailed finish.
- The die cast chassis gives the feeling of weight.
- Comes with both open and closed convertible top.
- Comes with officer and driver.
- Comes with two types of markings.