The Honda 750 with its in-line four cylinder motor is called the original “Universal Japanese motorcycle”. MPC’s large 1/8 scale kit features incredible detail with vinyl tubing for brake and motor lines. It’s molded in two colors and is packed with chrome parts. Color decals included and vintage packaging round out this “upright” rider!
- 1/8 Scale, Skill 3
- Paint and cement required
- Molded in red, black, clear and clear red with vinyl tires
- Over half of the kit’s parts are chrome plated
- Includes vinyl tubing for motor detail and brake lines
- Color Decals with optional striping
- Retro Deluxe packaging