Tamiya 1/ 35 U.S. Utility Truck M151A2 "Grenada 1983"
U.S. Utility Truck M151A2 "Grenada 1983"
Following in Big Footsteps
Used as a successor to the Jeep in the post-WWII U.S. military, the M151 was a versatile vehicle that was built around a semi-monocoque and utilized 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension. The M151A2 first appeared in 1972 as an upgraded version of the long-serving M151A1, and took part in large numbers in the 1983 U.S. invasion of Grenada. During the operation, many M151A2s did without their front windshield, and kept equipment on the bonnets, with their firepower being provided by an M2 heavy machine gun.
About the Model
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the M151A2.
- Length: 98mm, Width: 48mm.
- The form of the A2 is faithfully recreated, with depictions of the M2 heavy machine gun and equipment on the bonnet.
- A plethora of accessories including folded bed, bags, ammo cases and more add real character to the model.
- Choose between PASGT or M1 helmets (both of which were seen during the invasion) for figures.
- Comes with 2 marking options to depict 82nd Airborne or 2nd Ranger Battalion.